TORO vs. HUSQVARNA?

TORO vs. HUSQVARNA?

• Total voters

kunzmower

Forum Newbie
Threads
I would pick the Husqvarna if you get the welded deck 3 blade spindles kaw eng , 42 cut should be around 3400.00 , toro has the mx 42 it only has 2 blade spindle
around same price , by the way dixon is husqvarna just blue .

A_tank96

Threads
I would have to go with the Toro. As you know I have the timecutter myself, and I use it commercially. It is built well, and I have seen them take a lot of abuse and keep going. If you get one though, fill your front tires with slime. I would recommend the toro. Makes my life easier.

Threads
I would have to go with the Toro. As you know I have the timecutter myself, and I use it commercially. It is built well, and I have seen them take a lot of abuse and keep going. If you get one though, fill your front tires with slime. I would recommend the toro. Makes my life easier.

What model Timecutter do you have, A_tank96? The SS 5000?
SS 5000 Timecutter.jpg

A_tank96

Threads
I have the z4200. As far as I know they are the models from 2005 ot something to 2010. Toro re designed the timecutter, so i dont know about the ss timecutter. Mine is the 42 inch model 19 horse kohler. Got it used with like 70 hours on craigslist for 1750. No problems yet except the front tirrs always go flat.
=/

A_tank96

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
I have the z4200. As far as I know they are the models from 2005 ot something to 2010. Toro re designed the timecutter, so i dont know about the ss timecutter. Mine is the 42 inch model 19 horse kohler. Got it used with like 70 hours on craigslist for 1750. No problems yet except the front tirrs always go flat.
=/

A_tank96

If those tires keep going flat, go and buy tubes, it's a lot cheaper than tires. I put tubes in both rear tires on the Grandstand and they hold air very well. $18.00 each, your fronts shouldn't be that much.

Last edited:

A_tank96

Threads
I did buy some slime to go in them. Thought about the slime tubes for tubeless tires bu i couldnt find them anywhere. I read a lot of good reviews on the slike, hoping it works for more than two years.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
I did buy some slime to go in them. Thought about the slime tubes for tubeless tires bu i couldnt find them anywhere. I read a lot of good reviews on the slike, hoping it works for more than two years.

The slime will work good and should solve your problem, just make sure if you ever have the need to have the tire replaced, tell them you used the slime in the tires cause it's real messy for someone changing the tire if there unaware and they tend to get real upset if there not told in advance. :laughing:

Last edited:

A_tank96

Threads
If that came to be i would probably just let the air out clean out the slime myself and then take it to the shop.