Toro Self Propell: plastic pieces broke to start the engine, where can i buy them?

Hey all,
This morning i go out to mow and the pull cord is super loose. It's not grabbing anything... 1/2 the time it wouldnt even retract.
So I pulled the case off the top and the spindle for the cord out and noticed this plastic piece is broke... i also noticed the other piece may be broke, i can't tell if it's suppose to look like that or not.

Thoughts?

And what are these pieces called so I can find them online to order?

Thanks all for the help!
 

Attachments

  • IMAG0046.jpg
    IMAG0046.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 11
  • IMAG0047.jpg
    IMAG0047.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 11
Hey all,
This morning i go out to mow and the pull cord is super loose. It's not grabbing anything... 1/2 the time it wouldnt even retract.
So I pulled the case off the top and the spindle for the cord out and noticed this plastic piece is broke... i also noticed the other piece may be broke, i can't tell if it's suppose to look like that or not.

Thoughts?

And what are these pieces called so I can find them online to order?

Thanks all for the help!

We need model numbers people.
 
Hey all,
This morning i go out to mow and the pull cord is super loose. It's not grabbing anything... 1/2 the time it wouldnt even retract.
So I pulled the case off the top and the spindle for the cord out and noticed this plastic piece is broke... i also noticed the other piece may be broke, i can't tell if it's suppose to look like that or not.

Thoughts?

And what are these pieces called so I can find them online to order?

Thanks all for the help!

It is the rewind starterParts and Diagrams for Toro Consumer 20016, 22" Recycler Lawnmower, 2003 (SN 230000001-230999999)

HERE IS A PLACE TO GET THE MANUAL http://homeownersolutions.toro.com/portal/server.pt?space=CommunityPage&cached=true&parentname=CommunityPage&parentid=1&in_hi_userid=30166&control=SetCommunity&CommunityID=225&PageID=30031#manualsResultPage

Hope this helps.
 
Take the rewind to your local repair shop along with your model numbers. Replacing the entire rewind will be faster and cheaper than trying to repair. Ask if he has any used ones laying around. Could be cheaper yet. Don't. Waste your time doing other things.
 
Back
Top