Toro 21" Rear Bagger Air Filter Housing Removal

enginejen

Forum Newbie
Newbie question... How do you remove the air filter housing (not the lid) from the Toro 21" Rear Bagging push behind mower?

Thanks
Jen
 
That's a loaded question, through the years there have been many engines used, several even in a given year, you'll have to be more specific I'm afraid.
 
The engine says OHV GTS on it. I can't find a model number any place sane. I got it used with no documentation. I just got it started finally by priming it with a bit of gasoline through the air inlet (probably one of those dangerous things that you are not supposed to do or even worse admit to doing). I would still like to take the air filter housing off and see if I can replace it. It is warped and the lid will no longer attach. Until then duct tape...

Jen
 
Give us the model and serial numbers of the mower. We will be able to figure out the engine numbers and how to help you.
 
It is either on the back of the mower deck or under the handle. If you can't find it take a couple of pictures and I should be able to figure out the model number.
 
Back
Top