Tips For Using Stick Edgers

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
But it is how I have been doing it for 35 years and I enjoy it.
Not sure what you find funny about it.
I enjoy hard work you should try it some time.

Sent from my iPhone using LMF

You should be using a round nose shovel or a half moon spade for digging beds, a flat nose shovel you use for scraping, leveling ground and or picking up debrisnot digging. That's why the comment about doing things the hard way. I prefer to do things the most efficient way because I find it saves me time.
But hey if you want to work yourself to death far be it from me to suggest the right way, just have at it. :thumbsup:

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
Ric said:
You should be using a round nose shovel or a half moon spade for digging beds, a flat nose shovel you use for scraping, leveling ground and or picking up debrisnot digging. That's why the comment about doing things the hard way. I prefer to do things the most efficient way because I find it saves me time.
But hey if you want to work yourself to death far be it from me to suggest the right way, just have at it. :thumbsup:

Again I am amazed that I and every one I know that has been doing yard care for longer than you are old has been doing it wrong.
Why would you use a round nose shovel to make a straight line?
I will say it again you are a very closed minded person. YOUR WAY IS NOT THE ONLY WAY

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Again I am amazed that I and every one I know that has been doing yard care for longer than you are old has been doing it wrong.
Why would you use a round nose shovel to make a straight line?
I will say it again you are a very closed minded person. YOUR WAY IS NOT THE ONLY WAY

I seriously doubt you been doing lawn care longer than I am old, again you show you arrogance. You talk about using a round nose shovel to make a straight line and I probably wouldn't but then again I've never seen flower beds that had straight lines and No I'm not closed minded and my way may not be the only way but I do believe in using the right tools for the job I'm doing. Enough said.