Happens to all of us. Don’t worry about it. I think I found itThanks for your effort. And yes, I'm still looking for it. Senile old fart (me!).
That looks very much like it. Send me a link please and if I can't find it by tomorrow, I'll order it. Thanks!Think I found it
View attachment 74667
I’ve never had an issue with 30W and I prefer Penzoil 30W.I ordered the governor control rod late and am waiting for it's delivery.
In the meantime, I'm changing oil in my new Bad Boy zero turn with a Kohler K724 24 HP engine. I've always used SAE 30 in my lawnmowers but the manual calls for 10W30. Any problems using SAE 30? Voids Warrantee?
That's about my temp range too.I’ve never had an issue with 30W and I prefer Penzoil 30W.
If it’s under warranty, then 10w-30, if the warranty calls for it.
I have a few Kohler engines on John Deere mowers. Manual calls for 10W-30. I use Casteroil 10w-30 and I’ve noticed a slight bit more oil consumption with the 10w-30 over the 30W. My temp range is 70-95F for my usage of mowers and other equipment.