Tiller with 5 Hp B&S

Visually it appears your engine is like a Briggs 135202-0119-01 Date 93012627
I have this engine on my front tine tiller in my garage. It’s similar to yours.

To order the governor link just go to eBay and search for “Briggs 691814” and order it.
Seller says 2-4 day delivery
 
I ordered the governor control rod late and am waiting for it's delivery.

In the meantime, I'm changing oil in my new Bad Boy zero turn with a Kohler K724 24 HP engine. I've always used SAE 30 in my lawnmowers but the manual calls for 10W30. Any problems using SAE 30? Voids Warrantee?
 
I ordered the governor control rod late and am waiting for it's delivery.

In the meantime, I'm changing oil in my new Bad Boy zero turn with a Kohler K724 24 HP engine. I've always used SAE 30 in my lawnmowers but the manual calls for 10W30. Any problems using SAE 30? Voids Warrantee?
I’ve never had an issue with 30W and I prefer Penzoil 30W.

If it’s under warranty, then 10w-30, if the warranty calls for it.

I have a few Kohler engines on John Deere mowers. Manual calls for 10W-30. I use Casteroil 10w-30 and I’ve noticed a slight bit more oil consumption with the 10w-30 over the 30W. My temp range is 70-95F for my usage of mowers and other equipment.
 
Back
Top