The Daily Yardman Thread

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

I think you can blame Freud for your slip..................

Do you mean to tell me he wears a "slip" while abusing himself!! Oh woe is me, how far we have fallen. No wonder Bert Man avoids us and Tom is so reserved...

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads

Boo and Ronno,

Thanks for getting the channel some traffic. Appreciate it a bunch. More to come, some may be useful.

I need somebody with a box load of linear activators laying around I can peruse to lock the front spindles in a forward position as well as moving the deck lift up and down. Anybody got an spares laying around? lol

Oh by the way, what works locking the spindles in a forward position on stock forks does NOT work on the flex forks. Just in case anybody else has been playing with that idea. The stock forks have a square top of the fork yoke. The flex forks have three sides with straight sides and the rear of the flex forks on top of the yokes are rounded causing the lock to allow the spindles to continue to turn and act as a taper to push the linear activator back into the cylinder. No damned good.

Lots of things on the drawing board and lots already in design and on the building table in various stages of erection. The last four words were to pay tribute to this thread in case nobody caught that. lol

Y'all get the subscribers up to 250 so I can have a drawing for a MaxsGarajMahal 25' tape measure. Help get the subscribers up to 500 so I can have a drawing for a MaxsGarajMahal Clock. Small upcharge if you want it the optional color of your mower such as a Hustler, Kubota, Husqvarna, Dixon, Bob Cat. You can enter to win the Clock Competition maybe even before we get to the 500 subscribers. Look for the video and follow the rules. I've had a few enter incorrectly by sending their entry via email without placing their entry in the video comments for others to listen to. Some of you somebeeches can sang! Y'all oughta be making a living at it.

Again, thanks to everyone helping get us up to a point the videos can help begin to pay for their making.

Thanks Boo,

Max

What in hell is this guy talking about?? He's got a woody and wants 500 'subscribers' to look at it or what?? I'm totally confused..

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Stove Repair

As a Marine I know that movie well, cause a couple of flash backs. I will try to get back to this dump 藍 more often, just to make you happy. I may have a question that totally relates to this thread.
Tom

Tom,

Just a warning.. This thread will no longer tolerate questions that relate to transaxle rebuilding or even Yardman lawn tractors. You may, (if you are very subtle) make queries regarding standard transmissions, or full size field tractors, but we would far prefer you stuck to more mundane, or eclectic topics. Something in keeping with the chaos that goes on inside Boo-Boo's brain... Ron has become expert at triggering Boo's synapses. He understands the response even before he makes his comments. He has become the "Boo-Master"..

Thank you for listening,

R

PS> Please note that I made no snide comments about Marines.. It's 'cause I luv ya like a brother..

Last edited:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

I always KNEW you were operating on a different calendar..............

Sorry... I live on a 6 Saturday & 1 Sunday Calendar, I missed the alert call as to what day it is, as called for workin folks .. :laughing:..:laughing:

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Stove Repair

I watched that... You call THAT elevated thinking??? I'm beginning to worry about you.

Skipper, if you are only BEGINNING to worry about me, we ALL should be worried about.....YOU !!!

As far as worrying about me, DON'T...... Ya can't do NOTHIN' 'bout it, so don't wast yer energy!
Your efforts would be better served worrin' 'bout Boobot!

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

Roger B wrote : (The "Rep;y with quote" feature would not bring his quote forward.Tryin' to tell us somethin'??)

Now I AM worried about you.. Nobody mentioned the fact that she has "Forgive them xxxx" ????? tattooed under her right breast.. What do you supposed the rest of it says? The next word doesn't look like "their" or "for" and those are the only two words I can think of that go with that cliché..

Maybe it's a saying from some obscure movie and one of you guys will recognize it immediately.. (Yes that was intended to be a little snide.)

R

She has a TATTOO ???

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

What in hell is this guy talking about?? He's got a woody and wants 500 'subscribers' to look at it or what?? I'm totally confused..

Goomba thats AVANTI (mhavanti) don't ya remember ?? he was on our thread, well he's the fella that does all these mods to Hustler mowers, he's got a youtube channel, he's tryin 2 promote, needs people to subscribe and leave reviews, to boost his standings.. his name is Max.. I call him Mad-Max .. take a look-see then, go to his profile page on this site..

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKGtOepm7R0526XE2HPZUDg/videos

https://www.lawnmowerforum.com/member.php/51821-mhavanti

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Forgive them their breast-passes , I'm sure of it !!.. :thumbsup:..:laughing:

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

This one's fer you, Maxie:

MAX’S GARAGE MAHAL THEME SONG
(With my sincerest apologies to Eric Burden and the Animals)

There is a shop in Arkansas
Max’s Garaj Mahal
And it’s seen the fixin’ of many a machine
That won’t let grass get tall..........

Max mostly works on Hustlers
His favorite Zero Turn
His new mods are so novel
The factory needs to learn..........

The only thing his Hustler needs
Is a pulley guard full of holes
That led to seats and fuse holders
And cures for other woes...

Oh Dealer, you tell Excel
‘Bout cures for Hustlers and Big Dogs all....
Tell ‘em they came from Arkabsas
From Max’s Garaj Mahal............

Well...
His one hand’s on the throttle
The other turns left or right
He’s knockin’ down that tall stuff
Between his laser sights.

Well..............
There is a shop in Arkansas
Max’s Garaj Mahal
And it’s seen the fixin’ of many a machine
That won’t let grass get tall..........

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Gotta give credit 2 ya Ron, that's pretty damn good in my book, what say .. U send it to Mad-Max in a PM ... I'm sure he'd B really proud of ya, might even it use in one of his Youtube vids !! .. :thumbsup:..:thumbsup:..:thumbsup:

Ya better copy this entry & hang it on UR wall... will most likely B the ONLY NICE thing I'll ever say to or about ya ! .. :laughing:..:laughing: