The Daily Yardman Thread

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

Gotta be leaving ...... headed out to put NEW front struts on my pride & joy EARLY this mornin, OK ..??? Later ........

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Gotta be leaving ...... headed out to put NEW front struts on my pride & joy EARLY this mornin, OK ..??? Later ........

Always better to start early. Use jack stands. do not want you trapped under a car.

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

Your Missus needs new struts??

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

Always better to start early. Use jack stands. do not want you trapped under a car.

He might learn how his wife feels...................:laughing:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

What the hell is wrong with a bumper-jack from a a 1953 Ford ..?? .. :laughing:..:laughing:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

:laughing:

MY wifey feels with her hand's, but when I feel my my wifey, in places, she's soft like a fresh marshmallow, in other place's she's firm, like a just picked grape .. :thumbsup:

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

MY wifey feels with her hand's, but when I feel my my wifey, in places, she's soft like a fresh marshmallow, in other place's she's firm, like a just picked grape .. :thumbsup:

You mean, if you feel her in the grocery store,she's like a marshmallow, but
if you feel her in the drug store, she's like a grape??

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Now ...... struts were done by 9:00 A.M. but discovered inner tie-rods are "sloppy" after 20 years, ( OEM) time for new Rack & Pinion ... this is one job I let the "shop" do, I treat all the car repairs as if I'm makin a car-payment ( bought car 11 years ago for cash, ) and it's 95 % all original, outside of usual maint. items, battery,.. 2 so far,...tires ( new in 2012, on 68,000 mi. now, ) due this year I figure, filters, oil, etc, and OH, 2 timing belts ( those I do at approx 75,00 mi. as a PM ) and just minor penny ante schitt . NO COMPLAINTS ... :thumbsup:..:thumbsup:..:thumbsup:..:thumbsup:

HAPPY 3.jpg