The Daily Yardman Thread

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

AND,.... A Glorious Mornin to YOU Chuck ! .. YESS.jpg I remember going to the beach almost every morning to jog and catch the most beautiful sunrise's over the ocean ....and many sunset's too , (when I lived in South Fl.)

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Good Mornin Gang !!

I think we're going to need an "INTERVENTION" at Doc's place, seems the guy is on a shopping streak, buying up equipment and vehicles to store on his property, ( figuring he'll have things to keep him busy,) guess he's become like the PREZ, never sleeps !! ..:laughing:..:laughing:

And of course, the thought 4 2day : coffee-food-demotivational-posters-1362911179.jpg

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads
Feb. 3, 2018

Well, an auspicious day, of sorts. The thread tops 200K and that friggin' woodchuck claims he saw his shadow yesterday. Don't you suppose those fellows in PA ever thought of rigging a blanket over him him on sunny days so there would be no shadows!?!? Anything to shorten up winter would be a boon for all of us.

A cool 48 here this AM and windy as hell!

Boo, - Ya gotta admit that dynamiting fish would not be a stealthy method for the average poacher to use. I tried blasting caps when I was a kid on schools of mackerel and I can attest that the method does work well, but then everybody comes running down to the pier to see what blew up and depending on who arrives, you either lose half your catch or else get carted off to the hoosegow and lose all your catch.. And then "they" want to know where you got the blastin' caps and things get rather dicey after that..

If yer gonna be a poacher, ya gotta be stealthy and sneaky, but Game Wardens and Clam Cops don't miss much. I learned early on that the straight and narrow was the best path to take..

Roger

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Well Goomba, we got over 200,000, in 15 months time, I can't believe this thread is still hanging on, lost a few "regulars" but I guess they are not as jovial and reckless as us renegades, probably due to the fact we cover more obscure items than we do mower items, I'll bet the folks in Admin. and the Mods all think we're a bunch of WACKO'S ... but I'm havin fun at it . ..:thumbsup:

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

We are averaging 13,333.33 views a month.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

We are averaging 13,333.33 views a month.

That's more than most post's on the site have ever received over their life-span !! Mind-boggling if ya stop to think about it ! I sometimes wonder if Admin ever get's complaints about us "bad-boys" , you know, people thinkin we should be banned or whatever, I know I've pissed-off a few people but that's second nature to me, and although I try NOT to offend folks, if they sling arrows my way, then .... ..:rolleyes:

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads

Good morning fellow wackos

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

That's more than most post's on the site have ever received over their life-span !! Mind-boggling if ya stop to think about it ! I sometimes wonder if Admin ever get's complaints about us "bad-boys" , you know, people thinkin we should be banned or whatever, I know I've pissed-off a few people but that's second nature to me, and although I try NOT to offend folks, if they sling arrows my way, then .... ..:rolleyes:

I created that average from all time this post has been active. But if you take into affect the first 6 months. It was almost like it did not exist. Very few post and views. Then our average is more like 21,667