Still no member of the month here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobertBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
Not me, but I was a bit insulted when the lead troll called me a queen...

Maybe it was my lipstick... :eek:
Good one!
That's funny.... Your not really wearing lipstick ...are you?:ashamed:

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
It is good that this moronic fixation on "post count" and a need that some have for a pat on the back, is taking place in the "Site Discussion" Forum...
This way anyone new that wants to see what this place is all about can see this one thread and quickly see.

I so wish Mohammad would turn OFF all post count, or at least suspend all count until this quest for self recognition is gone from these forums.

Those of you that have 'threatened to leave ... Please do, your petty bickering may seem quick witted & cute, but it is neither... It is not adding to the forums.
The non sense that post count OR number of irrelevant threads stared or replied back to is of NO merit.

Anything that may have been contributed that could have been positive is soon outweighed by the childish rants and choosing of sides....
This site Was capable of policing itself for a Long while... but now there seems to be a Post count makes right attitude. Post count still means Nothing especially when you look at the position YOU would like to hold over those with a lesser "number"...

I said earlier that a member of the month was not needed or wanted... I left out that it is NOT deserved.
I do believe this place could stand some moderators NOW... and one of the FIRST things that should be done is to lock down THIS thread & any other thread that starts to ridicule individual members.

Allowing this childish bickering to continue only keeps it 'current' for new members to see that "anything goes" ... It is against the Forum Rules ... & there should be NO need to remind some folks of this, while you are there read the Terms of Use...

We need No member of the Month. We need some moderators... we can not seem to do it ourselves without some wanting to be a bully ... :frown:KennyV

For those new to Our Forum ... it is generally a helpful group... Your post count is of No significance, The number of threads you have started is not of any merit... there are thousands of threads here... We normally do not behave this badly & I hope you will look elsewhere on these Forums to see who we really are... :smile:KennyV

bakerg

Lawn Addict
Threads
It is good that this moronic fixation on "post count" and a need that some have for a pat on the back, is taking place in the "Site Discussion" Forum...
This way anyone new that wants to see what this place is all about can see this one thread and quickly see.

I so wish Mohammad would turn OFF all post count, or at least suspend all count until this quest for self recognition is gone from these forums.

Those of you that have 'threatened to leave ... Please do, your petty bickering may seem quick witted & cute, but it is neither... It is not adding to the forums.
The non sense that post count OR number of irrelevant threads stared or replied back to is of NO merit.

Anything that may have been contributed that could have been positive is soon outweighed by the childish rants and choosing of sides....
This site Was capable of policing itself for a Long while... but now there seems to be a Post count makes right attitude. Post count still means Nothing especially when you look at the position YOU would like to hold over those with a lesser "number"...

I said earlier that a member of the month was not needed or wanted... I left out that it is NOT deserved.
I do believe this place could stand some moderators NOW... and one of the FIRST things that should be done is to lock down THIS thread & any other thread that starts to ridicule individual members.

Allowing this childish bickering to continue only keeps it 'current' for new members to see that "anything goes" ... It is against the Forum Rules ... & there should be NO need to remind some folks of this, while you are there read the Terms of Use...

We need No member of the Month. We need some moderators... we can not seem to do it ourselves without some wanting to be a bully ... :frown:KennyV

For those new to Our Forum ... it is generally a helpful group... Your post count is of No significance, The number of threads you have started is not of any merit... there are thousands of threads here... We normally do not behave this badly & I hope you will look elsewhere on these Forums to see who we really are... :smile:KennyV
Here, Here.:thumbsup::thumbsup::biggrin:

jmurray01

, , 1,000 Post Club
Threads

Why do I feel like I'm being told off by my teacher ? :laughing:

Wayne195

Threads
Why do I feel like I'm being told off by my teacher ? :laughing:
Because you ARE being told off by your teacher:smile:. All joking aside, if the bickering doesn't stop in this thread I will personally contact Muhammad and ask him to close this thread.

Back to the issue that started this whole ordeal;why do any of you think it's neccecary to have a member of the month...is not because YOU think YOU would be awarded that position?? Well, any of you that were actively invoved in this thread have just reduced your chances of ever being the MOTM here.

Wayne

bakerg

Lawn Addict
Threads
Because you ARE being told off by your teacher:smile:. All joking aside, if the bickering doesn't stop in this thread I will personally contact Muhammad and ask him to close this thread.

Back to the issue that started this whole ordeal;why do any of you think it's neccecary to have a member of the month...is not because YOU think YOU would be awarded that position?? Well, any of you that were actively invoved in this thread have just reduced your chances of ever being the MOTM here.

Wayne
Maybe they just want to win a LMF hat or tshirt.:confused2::laughing:

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads

Wayne

OP here, if you don't like the thread you don't have to read it....so there. So now YOU feel you have the right to ask this thread be closed? What Drama !!! What Audacity!!!

I have a lot of disagreements with things other members here propose but if they want to say what they think good for them.

Mower manic

Threads
All joking aside, if the bickering doesn't stop in this thread I will personally contact Muhammad and ask him to close this thread.

Looks like there's a new sheriff in town.
No more bickering or he's going to tell!
I for one will heed my warning, and I'm not going to bicker any more.
JD you might want to listen up lest you get reported. Seems like this sheriff means business and the king is about to be displaced.
The plot thickens......what's next?

Status
Not open for further replies.