Still no member of the month here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sammy the Red

Threads
Re: ...................... So Much Drama Here !

Let us all play nice now.....Be good little boys and girls. :biggrin: :laughing: :biggrin:

Wayne195

Threads
Re: ...................... So Much Drama Here !

Let us all play nice now.....Be good little boys and girls. :biggrin: :laughing: :biggrin:
I agree, and just in case you slickers can't read this... I agree!

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
I will say you do contribute on tech questions. But yr still too tight wit JD witch drops you down a few rungs. Lol

You are only a silver member here WITCH (sic) drops you down with the bottom feeders.....:laughing:

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
Got it!
Post count is low, I'm a troll, your the king and Jm is the queen.
The last post was a contribution, but you knew that. I would contribute more often but my priorities won't allow it. I'll continue to do what I can around here, as do you.
The big difference between me and you is I ask nothing in return.

Your post count may be low because you never contribute, just hang around and be critical of those who do. GOT THAT????

Parkmower

Threads
JDgreen said:
You are only a silver member here WITCH (sic) drops you down with the bottom feeders.....:laughing:

Really don't care about post count.

jmurray01

, , 1,000 Post Club
Threads
Yeah, good thing he isn't a bronze member, or he'd get thrown into a big water pit with piranhas...

Parkmower

Threads
Sammy the Red said:

I AGREE!!!
See I can do it too! Wow that's easy

Sammy the Red

Threads

Sic - when added just after a quote or reprinted text, indicates the passage appears exactly as in the original source.

Where is the quote you are referring to ? :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.