Stens Spark Plugs Card Pack

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
In fact, many things from China these days product wise, are good. The quality and consistency has increased substantially from 20-30 years ago.
Actually the quality of stuff made in China has always been good
However they make the quality that the various USA, UK, EEU, AUST etc companies ask for & pay for.
IT is not the Chinese making junk because they can not make anything better it is YOUR companies asking them to "Make me 1.000,000,000 that look exactly like this at the lowest possible price
China has more satelites in orbit than any other country and by the end of the decade, more than the rest of the world combined
They sent up a rocket every week but unless it blows up it never gets reported so the good citizen of the West feel smug about our technical superiority .
IT is the Western companies chasing massive profits that brings so much Chinese junk into the country coupled with others who buy rejects as scrap knowing that people in the West will buy them if they are cheap because we in the West are stupid and too cheap for our own good .

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads
I'm still running the OE Champion in my vintage 22" MTD Briggs Flathead pusher, I bought new in 2006..
It does get a yearly cleaning & gap check.. And I have new spares. But why mess with a good thing.

Words of wisdom, sir.

shurguywutt

Threads
The Rotary Maintenance Kit for my Kohler equipped Gravely lists two NGK BKR5E spark plugs.
It’s a good idea to clean, re-gap, and save the old set of plugs.
I got the kit today and it came with the BKR5Es and a slightly smaller oil filter compared to the OEM. Have you had any issues running BKR5Es in your Kohler?

MParr

Lawn Addict
Threads
I got the kit today and it came with the BKR5Es and a slightly smaller oil filter compared to the OEM. Have you had any issues running BKR5Es in your Kohler?
No. The ones I get are labeled NGK CS6. These are the shop pack version of the NGK BKR5E. The OEM plugs for my Kohler are XC12YC (982). Champion RC12YC (71), Champion QC12YC (71 Eco), Autolite 3924, and NGK BKR5E are acceptable replacements.