Snow Gone?

monica123

Threads
Is your snow gone yet? Mine is quickly going but not quite quick enough for my likings. I hate to see the mess though once the snow is gone.

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
Is your snow gone yet? Mine is quickly going but not quite quick enough for my likings. I hate to see the mess though once the snow is gone.

Ground is about half clear where we live, where the snow has been heaped up and/or shaded it will take a long time to melt away. 37 degrees right now, getting a few flakes but it will not last.

LandN

Threads
our snow is gone but not to messy though here in ill.

twall

Lawn Addict
Threads
We're in the melt/Noah's ark phase right now. We'll get hit at least once more for a foot or two.

Then comes monsoon season........:rolleyes:

indypower

Threads
Down to about 2feet of snow on the ground. Warm & raining and flood watches are issued. Rivers are close to flood stage. We are not done with snow storms yet. Always seem to get at least 1 late storm of around 1 foot. Snowblower is still ready to go.

abeja_reina_1989

Threads
We've still been really lucky here. The snow has been melting super fast even when it does come. I feel blessed, but I do kind of miss the grass not growing haha! I can't complain though. At the end of the day, I love yard work. I'm not going to lie. It keeps me busy.

monica123

Threads
We are supposed to get heavy rains over the weekend so what is left will probably go and leave nastiness and mud. I hate what the ground looks like after winter.

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
We are supposed to get heavy rains over the weekend so what is left will probably go and leave nastiness and mud. I hate what the ground looks like after winter.

This is the time of year I envy the city folks, they don't have to do the barnyard shuffle as often as us rural dwellers do....:laughing:

monica123

Threads
We have most of the snow gone except where the tractor has put the snow hill when it ploughed the driveway. But what a mess. I need to go on poop patrol now.

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
All our snow has been gone for some time now...

It was 84 degrees a couple days ago, VERY tempted to take the snow blower off... BUT if I do it WILL start snowing again... So I'm going to wait a while... :smile:KennyV