Sears rear engine rider

I've still got mine, but it's long past running and will require major effort to get it going again. Mine has the Briggs engine. One thing I like about the Tecumseh engine is that it has an internal oil pump and drilled passage in cam for oil lubrication. My cousin also had one and she ran it till it fell apart and sold it for $50 and as far as I know it's still going! They're handy to get in a tight spot mowing, and turn easily. The ride is rougher than on a front-engine mower.

Send me a picture of your mower. would you sell any parts?
 
Thats a murray 30550h.....if that is not it its definitly close to it

THANK YOU! It is close. Mine seems to be older. The 30550h is 1999. It has no lights. Throttle is up on the steering housing as is the key switch.
No choke.
Thanks again. I have a starting place.:wink:
 
Back
Top