twall Lawn Addict Apr 6, 2011 #11 mystreba said: ........I figured I could handle the raking up afterward! Click to expand... You sure you didn't want to call in the kid down the street? Or didn't he have OSHA certifications? :wink: Just messin with ya.....:laughing:
mystreba said: ........I figured I could handle the raking up afterward! Click to expand... You sure you didn't want to call in the kid down the street? Or didn't he have OSHA certifications? :wink: Just messin with ya.....:laughing:
mystreba Well-Known Member Apr 6, 2011 #12 twall said: You sure you didn't want to call in the kid down the street? Or didn't he have OSHA certifications? :wink: Just messin with ya.....:laughing: Click to expand... You callin' me a safety freak? (it's true, I'm way overprotective of my kids)
twall said: You sure you didn't want to call in the kid down the street? Or didn't he have OSHA certifications? :wink: Just messin with ya.....:laughing: Click to expand... You callin' me a safety freak? (it's true, I'm way overprotective of my kids)