SAE 30 Oil vs. 10W-30 oil

When I say pint I mean almost 1 liter which is about 1 quart if I am correct. It is really annoying that they don't offer the SAE30 oil in big 5 liters (just like for cars)

You can use the oil they sell for cars it's really the same
 
Multi-viscosity breakdown. It cooks down to molasses and destroys the engine when it does.
 
Yea, I've heard bad stuff with the 10W-40 stuff.

I couldn't find much SAE 30 oil on the Canadian Tire website, but I did find 0W-30 oil. Would that be the same?
 
Multi-viscosity breakdown. It cooks down to molasses and destroys the engine when it does.

That's right now I remember. Man for a min I thought I really did not know everything.

No really thank you I did not know
 
Briggs do 5litres sae30 over here part number 100008E.

As long as you use same api rating as your equipment takes then it will be fine.

I use 10w40 multigrade in Honda, kohler and kawasaki and on Briggs sae30.
 
Back
Top