Replacement for B&S

DeereKubota

Forum Newbie
Hello, I have a B&S 135202 001501 5hp from a wood chipper and would like to re-power it with another B&S. Can anyone suggest a replacement, used or new?
Thanks.
 
Hello, I have a B&S 135202 001501 5hp from a wood chipper and would like to re-power it with another B&S. Can anyone suggest a replacement, used or new?
Thanks.


I have a wood chipper with a 5hp, with a bad cylinder. Too bad to hone. Probably too bad to even bore. It's got a 1" straight shaft. It's been tough finding a replacement for it. Good luck with yours.
 
Usually a 5 Hp will have a 7/8" shaft.
To get a 1" you will have to go up to 10Hp or better.
These engines will have longer strokes and thus be taller so you will have to move the pump higher.
 
Back
Top