Replaced air vane spring. Now what

jborcheck

Threads
Ok. Vane spring works. I was missing the float bowl needle. I put that back in. It starts. Ran for about 10 mins stalled. Is it possible I tighten the vane spring to tight causing too many rpm to stall it?

impalass

Threads
Ok. Vane spring works. I was missing the float bowl needle. I put that back in. It starts. Ran for about 10 mins stalled. Is it possible I tighten the vane spring to tight causing too many rpm to stall it?

Its seems that you have a fuel problem. Take the carb off then the fuel bowl cover and make sure that the needle valve and float are working good and are not binding.

jborcheck

Threads
Done that. All seems to be good. What about in the fuel line itself where it connects to the carb there's a thin mesh like tube that goes in there. Could that be the culprit?

impalass

Threads
Done that. All seems to be good. What about in the fuel line itself where it connects to the carb there's a thin mesh like tube that goes in there. Could that be the culprit?
Yes i had trouble with mine and i took it out and no more fuel problem. Try without the filter and before you put the filter back give it a very good cleaning.

jborcheck

Threads
I actually left it in and just adjusted the vane spring with less tension. It sounds better it seems to run better didn't stall. But I will just have to wait to cut grass again. I only ran it for about 15 min. Normally been stalling after 5

impalass

Threads
I actually left it in and just adjusted the vane spring with less tension. It sounds better it seems to run better didn't stall. But I will just have to wait to cut grass again. I only ran it for about 15 min. Normally been stalling after 5
Wait for your next post.

jborcheck

Threads
Well it stalled after about 20 min. I'm thinkin now towards fuel issue. It seemed when it started to stall and I would lean it forward it would keep goin. But if I leaned it back it would stall out

jborcheck

Threads
Well it stalled after about 20 min. I'm thinkin now towards fuel issue. It seemed when it started to stall and I would lean it forward it would keep goin. But if I leaned it back it would stall out

Bump. Thanks.

jborcheck

Threads
Anybody have any further thoughts? I really dot know what it could be. Unless I needed tension in the air vane spring. But the RPM sounded ok

impalass

Threads
Anybody have any further thoughts? I really dot know what it could be. Unless I needed tension in the air vane spring. But the RPM sounded ok

Try it without the fuel filter.