Kodie's Lawn Service
Well-Known Member
Has anyone seen these things are really cool it has a lawn mower a generator and ATV all in one it pretty good looking thing but for 3000$ is it worth it? :thumbsup::anyone:
Enclosed cab and snow blower attachment would be a decent addition to this thing too.
Just a bit....
I checked at two of my local Lowes stores yesterday. Neither of them had the Raven sitting out on display, but at the one in Davenport, IA, I found a catalog that showed many of the out door power equipment products they sell, and the Raven was in it. I asked at the customer service desk and they told me that they had gotten two of them in, but they were told not to sell them as there were some issues of some kind that the lady was not completely familiar with, but it had to do with the Raven, or Raven company.
From that guy's videos, I would guess it has something to do with that switch or lever under the seat that he zip tied.
Anybody know for sure? I'm liking the idea of this machine.
I don't have a problem with Lowes, but I can't say as I noticed any certified mechanics or service area there.
I do know who I'd like to see manufacture something of this sort.