Raven 46-in Hybrid Riding Lawn Mower

Kodie's Lawn Service

Threads
Has anyone seen these things are really cool it has a lawn mower a generator and ATV all in one it pretty good looking thing but for 3000$ is it worth it? :thumbsup::anyone:

bwdbrn1

Threads
Enclosed cab and snow blower attachment would be a decent addition to this thing too.

bwdbrn1

Threads
Just a bit....

I checked at two of my local Lowes stores yesterday. Neither of them had the Raven sitting out on display, but at the one in Davenport, IA, I found a catalog that showed many of the out door power equipment products they sell, and the Raven was in it. I asked at the customer service desk and they told me that they had gotten two of them in, but they were told not to sell them as there were some issues of some kind that the lady was not completely familiar with, but it had to do with the Raven, or Raven company.

From that guy's videos, I would guess it has something to do with that switch or lever under the seat that he zip tied.

Anybody know for sure? I'm liking the idea of this machine.

metz12

Threads
Just a bit....

I checked at two of my local Lowes stores yesterday. Neither of them had the Raven sitting out on display, but at the one in Davenport, IA, I found a catalog that showed many of the out door power equipment products they sell, and the Raven was in it. I asked at the customer service desk and they told me that they had gotten two of them in, but they were told not to sell them as there were some issues of some kind that the lady was not completely familiar with, but it had to do with the Raven, or Raven company.

From that guy's videos, I would guess it has something to do with that switch or lever under the seat that he zip tied.

Anybody know for sure? I'm liking the idea of this machine.

I wish a quad company would put out a mower like this, like polaris, kawasaki, yamaha something like that. i would rather buy something like that if it was from a recognizable company you know what i mean? or maybe craftsman(since they make riding mowers and generators) and yamaha should team up and make one! that would be sweet.

bwdbrn1

Threads
I don't have a problem with Lowes, but I can't say as I noticed any certified mechanics or service area there.

I do know who I'd like to see manufacture something of this sort.

metz12

Threads
I don't have a problem with Lowes, but I can't say as I noticed any certified mechanics or service area there.

I do know who I'd like to see manufacture something of this sort.

who might that be?