Price Value 1991 12hp Simplicity LTG

MrC

Threads
Ii have a 1991 Simplicity 12hp LTG mower. My mower starts and runs like new, uses no oil, is 100% original with all parts installed, no damage, no rust, all manuals, low hours, new belts, battery, blades, air and fuel filters, lights work, still has shiny orange paint, absolutely no issues! I don't need it any longer and want to sell it. It is in the way. I have no idea what to price it at. Any ideas? Does it have any collector value? Is it worth keeping for later on value. Thanks in advance Gentlemen!

Rick in Tennessee :thumbsup:

twall

Lawn Addict
Threads
I personally wouldn't worry about collector value.

'Round here, they usually go for $500 - $800. You might want to put a grand/obo on it and see where it goes.

There was a neighbor of mine who was trying to sell a really nice Ariens with full hyraulics (with a four way plow, deck, and the duallies) for a grand, but had no takers. Finally let it go for $800. Check around, see what everybody else is getting for something simmilar, and how fast it's moving.

Just my humble 2 cents. Good luck!

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
Ii have a 1991 Simplicity 12hp LTG mower. My mower starts and runs like new, uses no oil, is 100% original with all parts installed, no damage, no rust, all manuals, low hours, new belts, battery, blades, air and fuel filters, lights work, still has shiny orange paint, absolutely no issues! I don't need it any longer and want to sell it. It is in the way. I have no idea what to price it at. Any ideas? Does it have any collector value? Is it worth keeping for later on value. Thanks in advance Gentlemen!

Rick in Tennessee :thumbsup:

If you lived nearby I'd cheerfully give you a grand for it because it's obvious you have taken good care of it. Back then ('91) they made things much better quality than they do today. What engine/trans, Briggs, Tek, Kohler, gear or hydro? I have family in TN (Nashville) maybe I will have them find you and haggle you down...:laughing:

MrC

Threads
It has a Briggs 12 hp engine and manual shift. I believe it has 6 forward speeds and reverse. It really looks new!

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
It has a Briggs 12 hp engine and manual shift. I believe it has 6 forward speeds and reverse. It really looks new!

Where are you in TN?

indypower

Threads
Just saw 1 listed on local Craigslist for $900.

MrC

Threads
I live near Clarksville TN!