Poll: What's your favourite season?

What's your favourite season of the year?

• Spring

Votes: 11 22.4%
  • Summer

Votes: 14 28.6%
  • Autumn

Votes: 13 26.5%
  • Winter

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • I like every season alike

Votes: 9 18.4%

• Total voters

steve01

Forum Newbie
Threads
Shipping to Scotland????? That could cost$$$$$ LOL

Oddball

Threads
There are only two seasons as far as I'm concerned. Summer and Winter. If the temps don't start at 60 degrees or above in the morning and warm up from there, its Winter to me. I feel like a popsicle from the time the lows drop below 60 degrees in the Fall until they get back up into the 60's in the Spring.

Carl Bert

Threads
I guess I am one of those people that enjoy the anticipation more then the actual doing of things, if that makes any sense. Spring is my absolute favorite month, because its a sign of good things ahead. It just gives me a good feeling, which unfortunately slowly goes away by the end of Fall. I guess I need to work on that.:biggrin::biggrin:

jigbuilder

Threads
I like the season changes so I don't have a favorite. IMO much depends on your location.

Here in the southern plains (northeast Oklahoma) summer temps can be 115 degrees which we've had this summer along with the usual drought. Yards and pastures dead. Dormant bermuda grass in the yard and pasture is so dry with 110 degree heat and 20-25 mph winds it bleaches almost white.

Winter temps down to 31 below zero but three days later can be back into the 50s. Snow average is 9" however last Febuary we had over 40" of snow in a two wek period. Rainfall averge is 40" which were well below that.

Springs can be wet and cold and fall can be hot and dry. Land of the extremes.

Thats why I'm always ready for the next season change. I'm looking forward to fall.

West TX and west OK folks are in serious trouble so I doubt those folks would pick summer with all of those 100-110 + degree days/weeks/months as their favorite.