Poll: What's your favourite season?

What's your favourite season of the year?

• Spring

Votes: 11 22.4%
  • Summer

Votes: 14 28.6%
  • Autumn

Votes: 13 26.5%
  • Winter

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • I like every season alike

Votes: 9 18.4%

• Total voters

abeja_reina_1989

Threads
I would have to pick summer, and it's crazy because I used to hate summer because I overheat really easily. Now, I look forward to it because I get to go to the beach and the house stays warmer. I can't wait for the weather to warm up!:biggrin:

grnspot110

Threads
It sure ain't Winter!!! :frown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown: :laughing:~~ grnspot110

Briana

Lawn Addict
Threads
This thread has been moved to the new Polls Forum. :biggrin:

noma

Threads
Hi All

My favourite is the winter because it's a lot better to put cloths on then take them off in the heat. As you get older the winter get a little rougher to coupe with.:wink:

Parkmower

Threads
Fall!
But I do hate doin leaf work

BKBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
Spring, Fall, & Winter is not one of the choices. I'd like summer better if more of it was cooler. :thumbsup:

jmurray01

, , 1,000 Post Club
Threads
I voted summer, because I'm a lazy bugger and love relaxing out in the back garden!

However, I do like winter too, but not as much, because of the negatives - Car not getting out, having to shovel the path etc...

However, the UK had the coldest summer in 18 years this year! :eek:

Hopefully it'll be a bit hotter next year, some days I woke up and had to turn the radiator on it was so cold. That isn't how summer should be!

steve01

Forum Newbie
Threads
Winter is best for me . I love the smell of HP injector in the morning!!!!! :biggrin:

jmurray01

, , 1,000 Post Club
Threads
Winter is best for me . I love the smell of HP injector in the morning!!!!! :biggrin:
Everything smells much better in winter, and if I had a snow blower I would probably love winter, but it is just the fact I have to shovel our very long path every single morning (and putting my back out in the process) in the winter that makes me hate it.

steve01

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have 5 snowmobiles and all vehicles are 4x4 so we don't shovel! :biggrin: