Phantom messages

bakerg

Lawn Addict
Threads
If I didn't know better, I would swear you guys are paying me back for the times I was nasty to you.....:laughing:

WE WOULD NEVER DO THAT TO YOU:wink::laughing::laughing:

Threads
It seems like it did it to me a few times but not for awhile now..

jmurray01

, , 1,000 Post Club
Threads
If I didn't know better, I would swear you guys are paying me back for the times I was nasty to you.....:laughing:
Oh damn we've been found out :laughing:

That is a good point though, it could be aliens asking you to go home! :thumbsup:

jmurray01

, , 1,000 Post Club
Threads
BLESS YOU....somebody actually thinks I might be telling the truth. :laughing:
It is strange that the only person who can confirm it happens is on your friends list! :laughing:

BKBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
JD,
I believe you, It just has not happened to me ! :biggrin: :thumbsup:

I HOPE you are not a figment of my immagination! -
How strange would that be ???? :eek:

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
JD,
I believe you, It just has not happened to me ! :biggrin: :thumbsup:

I HOPE you are not a figment of my immagination! -
How strange would that be ???? :eek:

"There you were, a stranger in the distance....then we met each other online, and I discovered you are even stranger than you appeared at first....." :biggrin:

BKBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
I know I'm strange, but it is only a problem if I am strange and I am the only one who doesn't know it ! :laughing: :eek: :laughing: I've met a few like that ! :rolleyes:
"There you were, a stranger in the distance....then we met each other online, and I discovered you are even stranger than you appeared at first....." :biggrin:

Threads
I know I'm strange, but it is only a problem if I am strange and I am the only one who doesn't know it ! :laughing: :eek: :laughing: I've met a few like that ! :rolleyes:

We are all strange in our own way... They say it takes all kinds to make the world go-round... I thought they where joking...:eek:....:laughing:....:laughing:..