Phantom messages

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
Frequently, when I begin to compose a new thread for a forum, I get a quick popup that is like the display here that tells you "you have a new private message" but it is only onscreen for a second, so I cannot really read what it says. Does anyone else experience this problem?

bakerg

Lawn Addict
Threads
Frequently, when I begin to compose a new thread for a forum, I get a quick popup that is like the display here that tells you "you have a new private message" but it is only onscreen for a second, so I cannot really read what it says. Does anyone else experience this problem?

How would you see it with your eye sight,:wink: Was it in big bold letters.:laughing::laughing: My eye sights bad enough that I have not seen any messages yet.:confused2:

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
How would you see it with your eye sight,:wink: Was it in big bold letters.:laughing::laughing: My eye sights bad enough that I have not seen any messages yet.:confused2:

I am telling you, I SEE THEM...and you stole BK's joke about my lousy eyesight.

BKBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
I don't remember any joke about your eyesight {OldTimers kicking in ?) :biggrin:

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
I don't remember any joke about your eyesight {OldTimers kicking in ?) :biggrin:

BIG PRINT, BRITE BLUE BIG PRINT, I NEED BIG BLUE PRINT......:laughing:

BKBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
If it helps you, GREAT, but I use it because it is easier for ME to see while I create the posts !
I did use it at when you were having problems, but I use it in other forums, my email, and in Word when I create a document there.

My eyes seem less stressed when they read blue ! :biggrin:

I'm not poking fun at your eyesight when I post in large blue text ! :thumbsup:

jmurray01

, , 1,000 Post Club
Threads
I am telling you, I SEE THEM...and you stole BK's joke about my lousy eyesight.
OK... Have you had any hallucinations recently ? :laughing:

Sometimes I think I see something, but realise I have not.

twall

Lawn Addict
Threads
It's the aliens trying to PM you it's time to go back home......:biggrin:

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
It's the aliens trying to PM you it's time to go back home......:biggrin:

If I didn't know better, I would swear you guys are paying me back for the times I was nasty to you.....:laughing: