Parts list for Ingersoll??

custom1

Threads
I have an old Ingersoll 111YT rider that has the outer casing of the trottle/chock cable broken. Anyone know if there is a parts list or if that can still be purchased somewhere.
Or maybe a way to rig it. It broke about six inches from where it attaches at the motor end. I was going to try to get some kind of clamp to hold it together, but haven't found anything to try it. Its too short to just shorten it up to the break.

It looks like this on I found online, but mine is a 111YT not 114.

url.jpg

Thanks John

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Most good repair shops should be able to make you one. If not post back with the length you'll need and I'll get to a part number to order.

custom1

Threads
Ok, I'll take it off and measure it. Probably be next weekend till I get over there.

Thanks John

custom1

Threads
Well I took it off. The casing is 23" and the center core is 25". Here are a couple pics of the ends. If I could get the crimped end apart I could probably fix it with a universal cable.

100_1292.jpg

100_1288.jpg

100_1289.jpg

I actually kind of rigged it with a fender fastener that I had. I used it to straddle the split. I think it will work. I forgot to get a pic of it. Didn't put it back on to try it yet.
Like this.

fendernut.png

By the way, thanks for the link. I did find the part# there. It is C29267, Not sure where to buy one though.