Partner k650 mark II stump grinder

Ckn087

Threads
I have a friend that brought me a Partner K650 mark II stump grinder to work on. I got it fixed but cannot find the correct air filter. He brought a part number some shop gave him which is 505315571. The model on the machine is 2480405. I found some on amazon that say k650 but not mark II but active II & III. And they all say concrete saws. Do these take the same filter? Any help would be appreciated as he needs one asap. Ps. This is not the pre-cleaner that he needs, but the main paper pleated one.

Ckn087

Threads
Scrubcadet, that's the one I'm talking about. It says it's for a concrete saw instead of a mark II stump grinder. Are they the same filter?

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
Yes, it says it fits partner As well as other equipment, the concrete saws.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
The K650 is the just the engine and that engine will be used on a lot of different items .
Lots of very heavy load application will use that engine which is essentially a chain saw engine.
So you will see it on a chain saw ,concrete saw, stump grinder. metal saw, demolition saw etc etc.
All just variations on the basic theme of a chain saw with an extended arm that has a blade hanging off the end of it

Ckn087

Threads
The K650 is the just the engine and that engine will be used on a lot of different items .
Lots of very heavy load application will use that engine which is essentially a chain saw engine.
So you will see it on a chain saw ,concrete saw, stump grinder. metal saw, demolition saw etc etc.
All just variations on the basic theme of a chain saw with an extended arm that has a blade hanging off the end of it
Well that makes sense lol. He swears that filter is too small but I'll try it.