PAM-Fact Or Fiction

djdicetn

Lawn Addict
Threads
I've never found that the feature some decks have where you hook a garden hose to the top and it is suppose to clean the deck, works very well. In my experience its only good for getting your deck wet, which isn't good for much....

Yeah, it's like which is the lesser evil.....rusting out your deck from the deck washout contraptions, or take a chance throwing a belt from the grass/dirt buildup:0(

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
Yeah, it's like which is the lesser evil.....rusting out your deck from the deck washout contraptions, or take a chance throwing a belt from the grass/dirt buildup:0(

If I am out mowing on wet days and there is a deep puddle I run my mower through it does a good job cleaning :)

Threads
If I am out mowing on wet days and there is a deep puddle I run my mower through it does a good job cleaning :)

Over the summer I don't bother cleaning my mower (other than the underside of the deck) because I get stuck out in the rain pretty often and it does a good job cleaning my equipment (and myself). Look at these pictures!

DSCN9816.jpg DSCN9813.jpg DSCN9819.jpg