OK... Let's See Your Mower!

johnathanRyan

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello guys,

I am getting into farming / agricultural business shortly and need your help in choosing the best products. I have gone through several websites and wanted get some real time experience and reviews about farming supply brands and agricuture online store.

Thanks - John

cqbenmeng

Threads
I've used this for 10 years now. 2 cylinder diesel. Mitsubishi MT372D. 4X4 with a 48" Woods belly mower. It has a 3-point and standard PTO so it is very versital. OLD but dependable and that Woods puts down an impressive cut!(I'd be interested in selling if anyone is interested)

looks nice!

cqbenmeng

Threads
Hello guys,

I am getting into farming / agricultural business shortly and need your help in choosing the best products. I have gone through several websites and wanted get some real time experience and reviews about farming supply brands and agricuture online store.

Thanks - John

Hi John,

Do you need any fuel filter or air filter for the machines?
if you need,let me know.

Thanks
jack

cqbenmeng

Threads
Ok heres mine. Best little tractor I have ever owned, and I have had quite a few.

0731001533.jpg

Its a fun tractor!
like it

cqbenmeng

Threads
EverGreen,
I am sure that John Deere is the best... my opinion may be a little one sided:biggrin:
I dont know much about the newer machines but as far as the pre '90 John Deere's go I would say that the 318 is one of the best that Deere made. They are a well built machine with hydrostatic, power steering, turning brakes, aux. hydraulics, & a lot of available attachments. They were & are a very popular tractor which makes them fairly easy to find.
There are a lot of other brands out there that are very well built as well which I'm sure doesnt make your decision any easier.
Here is a picture of my 318.
110-blade2-1.jpg

Great little machine. So I can only imagine how good yours is.:cool:

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
image-4148335009.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using LMF

SeniorCitizen

Lawn Addict
Threads
This new X350 that's setting at my house may be wearing a FOR SALE sign in the near future. The brake pedal is in the wrong location for someone with a bad hip. I had no idea it would affect the hip the way it does.

Attachments

• John Deere X-350 -2-27-17.JPG
    John Deere X-350 -2-27-17.JPG
    196.3 KB · Views: 11