OK... Let's See Your Mower!

BlueGrass

Threads
Ok I see all the tractors now where are all the push mowers? I'll have to take a pic of mine when it isn't raining out and post it on here another day. It's been raining in our area for the past couple of days and it looks like we have 2 more days of the stuff. :frown:

dusty-t

Threads
Ventrac 4200 with Mower attached. :thumbsup:

View attachment 32

The Ventrac is Articulated and Oscillating - I not only mow lawn, but also do the back of our pond dam using the dual wheels (8 total on machine) this tractor is low center of gravity and has all the power I need. 31 HP gas Briggs/Dihatsu 3 cyl. all power attachments mount on front and it has hydraulics front and rear.

Nice machine, My Steiner was probably one of its oldest ancestors. It is so old it does not have a serial no. I bought it with a bad engine. Great little machine. So I can only imagine how good yours is.:biggrin: Dusty

glastron23

Threads
my huskie on the front lawn....

Attachments

• IMG_0736.JPG
    IMG_0736.JPG
    230 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_0738.JPG
    IMG_0738.JPG
    218.3 KB · Views: 109

BKBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
Nice machine, My Steiner was probably one of its oldest ancestors. It is so old it does not have a serial no. I bought it with a bad engine. Great little machine. So I can only imagine how good yours is.:biggrin: Dusty

The sons of Marvin Steiner started making the Ventrac when the new owners of the Steiner tractor name started to make the Steiner Tractors less sturdy and reliable. The older Steiners (like yours) were well built and the Ventrac is all Commercial grade. There is an album with some pictures on this forum. Have you seen the Ventrac web site ?

I'd love to see some pictures of your early Steiner. :thumbsup:

Grass ala Mowed

Threads
Here's a pictureof my "daily driver." I also have a DR 15 hp pro at the camp if my soon to be ex hasn't taken it too.

dusty-t

Threads
The sons of Marvin Steiner started making the Ventrac when the new owners of the Steiner tractor name started to make the Steiner Tractors less sturdy and reliable. The older Steiners (like yours) were well built and the Ventrac is all Commercial grade. There is an album with some pictures on this forum. Have you seen the Ventrac web site ?

I'd love to see some pictures of your early Steiner. :thumbsup:

I have read the Steiner story and I have been to the Ventrac site and watched as many vids on youtube as I can find on steiner or ventrac. I am a do it yourself, build it your self kind of guy. Steiner is real stingy on books and such on their machines. Thankfully mine is a very simple machine. The blade is a gravely and so is the broom. The reason I bought it was for versatility, lots of attachments I can buy or build. So far I have a blade, broom, roller and 4ft mower.:biggrin: Dusty

BKBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
I have read the Steiner story and I have been to the Ventrac site and watched as many vids on youtube as I can find on steiner or ventrac. I am a do it yourself, build it your self kind of guy. Steiner is real stingy on books and such on their machines. Thankfully mine is a very simple machine. The blade is a gravely and so is the broom. The reason I bought it was for versatility, lots of attachments I can buy or build. So far I have a blade, broom, roller and 4ft mower.:biggrin: Dusty

I understand that most of the attachments are interchangable (will fit on both) I have the 60" mower, blade, excavator bucket, aerator, snow blower, and leaf blower -- all work great and mount in just a couple min. -- also have the dual wheel set.