No mowing in reverse

twall

Lawn Addict
Threads
Well I really don't think that we all should have deal with the reverse issue, but my experence with the sales training and that instructor stays in my mind. My mower does not bother my to much because I don't use it very often. most of the time I bring home a demo ZTR and mow my lawn fast. My kids will use my rider at home if I work to many hours so I leave it connected because they cut the lawn sometimes when I am not there. They are old enough but my wife does not watch them like I do, so I will just keep it hooked up for now.

Okay, cool.

Now that's clear, and I've sufficiently vented, where was this topic going again?:laughing:

Oh, that's right.....not much of anywhere...:rolleyes:

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
I wanna make a 'warning' sticker that looks like the fed's required sticker on my AGWAY.

!WARNING!

I'm gonna have a 'crossed out' circle around a question mark here, and the text below it will read:

If you are so clueless that you need a sticker to tell you to operate this machine with at least the common sense God gave a fruitfly:

for your safety, and the safety of everyone around you - just walk away from this machine. Ask for assistance from a thinking adult.

:thumbsup:

Here is a good sticker for you... it pretty much sums it up:laughing:... See the attached... :smile:KennyV

Attachments

• Duh.jpg
    Duh.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 1