New work truck

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
That is why I do not get 4wheel drive.

I would try going places I should not.

I grew out of that period in my life. I found it can cost a lot of money to have fun in the mud.

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
We get a lot of snow in the winter 4x4 is real handy. People forget that it doesn't help you stop tho. We always get those big lifted Ford 4x4 flying around getting into a wreck when they can't stop. I've always driven a 2wd truck in the winter hasn't stopped me yet. I have good studded snow tires.

My wifes jeep is 4x4 we have good studded snow tires for it haven't it engaged 4x4 in a long time only once when we went up north to get her friend snow was 3.5 feet deep covered my headlights I had roof lights which was lucky needed 4low to push through the snow get to her house and get out fun stuff

TaskForceLawnCare

Threads
I've never had an issue stopping in the snow or ice. just drive in it like you have some since. I just have BFG all terrains on my F350 single rear wheel. I don't know why you would buy a full size truck that isn't 4 wheel drive. a 2wd gets stuck in wet grass or trying to pull a trailer up hill on lose gravel. I have hay fields as well and sometimes its nice to use to get 15k-20k pounds of hay rolling when you're hooked to 2 wagons.

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
I've never had an issue stopping in the snow or ice. just drive in it like you have some since. I just have BFG all terrains on my F350 single rear wheel. I don't know why you would buy a full size truck that isn't 4 wheel drive. a 2wd gets stuck in wet grass or trying to pull a trailer up hill on lose gravel. I have hay fields as well and sometimes its nice to use to get 15k-20k pounds of hay rolling when you're hooked to 2 wagons.

I've never got stuck in a 2wd truck. Slow down you'll go faster

X-man

Threads
I've never had a problem with 2WD in the winter either.

I just weigh down the *** end with sandbags.