New Group "Come One, Come All"

Sprinkler Buddy

Threads
Join this Group. Let's see how many fishing pictures we can gather here from around the world. I love looking at fishing photos.

Sprinkler Buddy

Threads
What group, where?

Click on your own user name, "Join groups" option down on bottom left of page above the recent visits to your profile. It will show the different groups that have been formed. Select the one or ones you would like to join. Just found this myself. Thought I would give it a try. Not many to choose from so I decided to create one that I thought many would enjoy.

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
Click on your own user name, "Join groups" option down on bottom left of page above the recent visits to your profile. It will show the different groups that have been formed. Select the one or ones you would like to join. Just found this myself. Thought I would give it a try. Not many to choose from so I decided to create one that I thought many would enjoy.

That clears things up a little, hmm, there are four groups, each with one current member...I don't fish, live in the wrong states, and couldn't build my own tractor if my life depended on it so that rules me out, but thanks.

mystreba

Threads

Thanks - I just learned something new

Sprinkler Buddy

Threads
Thanks - I just learned something new

This site is fairly new, I'm sure membership and groups will grow once users know they are there and learn how to join or create their own group as I did. Worst case, I'll go fishing by myself. :laughing:

Sprinkler Buddy

Threads
That clears things up a little, hmm, there are four groups, each with one current member...I don't fish, live in the wrong states, and couldn't build my own tractor if my life depended on it so that rules me out, but thanks.

You should start a "Kitty or Dog" group, bet you would get some members. Maybe even a c-gar group.:biggrin:

twall

Lawn Addict
Threads
I just started a group myself, about pipes and cigars, and tobacco....

Called it "The Humidor" in honor of a great news stand/tobacco shop I used to love that closed years ago. It was called 'Humidor News' - but we regulars just called it 'The Humidor'.

Sprinkler Buddy

Threads
Join this Group. Let's see how many fishing pictures we can gather here from around the world. I love looking at fishing photos.

I have a few pictures posted in this group, now lets see some of yours.