Need someone to talk with

twall

Lawn Addict
Threads
After thinking about it, I decided not to promote someone else's forum here, I'm sure it's against the rules. Oops

Last edited:

Muhammad

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Well, that's nice, but now you have me curious. :smile:

twall

Lawn Addict
Threads
Here's a hint:

It's in Ric's sig............:wink:

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
After thinking about it, I decided not to promote someone else's forum here, I'm sure it's against the rules. Oops

Your right... and it is very magnanimous of Muhammad to overlook what you posted:biggrin: anyway...

Its in the Forum Rules & Terms of Use... link posted right on the third line from the bottom of each page on this forum...
but then I don't think anyone will abandon this forum for any other place... this is a Great place with good people following it... :smile:KennyV

twall

Lawn Addict
Threads
Your right... and it is very magnanimous of Muhammad to overlook what you posted:biggrin: anyway...

Its in the Forum Rules & Terms of Use... link posted right on the third line from the bottom of each page on this forum...
but then I don't think anyone will abandon this forum for any other place... this is a Great place with good people following it... :smile:KennyV

...and now you kicked the thread right back to the top.....:laughing:

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads

Woukld somebody define "magananimous" for me? Heck, I can't even SPELL IT. :laughing:

twall

Lawn Addict
Threads
Woukld somebody define "magananimous" for me? Heck, I can't even SPELL IT. :laughing:

I think its a $50 word for 'gracious'. Now YOU kicked this back to the top :rolleyes:

Should I just tell admin to yell at me now? :laughing:

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
I think its a $50 word for 'gracious'. Now YOU kicked this back to the top :rolleyes:

Should I just tell admin to yell at me now? :laughing:

DISAGREE....:mad:

It's a LEAST a $75 word....:laughing:

RobertBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
:smile:KennyV

It was more Magnanimous than it was Munificent:cool: