EngineMan
Lawn Addict
PHP:
Also noticed it doesnt have a prime bulb on it, how would this work? and just asking maybe a procedure to figure it out thanks again.
Why would it not have a prime bulb.........its a automatic choke..!
PHP:
Also noticed it doesnt have a prime bulb on it, how would this work? and just asking maybe a procedure to figure it out thanks again.
Why would it not have a prime bulb.........its a automatic choke..!
Once again im learning here. With the automatic choke and again , when its choking its closing the throttle?
The first thing I would do is get rid of all of whatever is in the tank, as whatever has been in there for 30 years or so likely won't
burn too well. Go ahead and put some tape on the loose wire end on the tank/carb.Turn the thing upside down on some old cardboard in your neighbor's back yard with the oil and gas cap removed, some paper towels stuffed into the fuel tank,
and let it sit in the sun tomorrow. Later in the after noon, turn it back over, put in fresh 30 weight oil, fresh fuel, a new
Champion J19lm plug, with the air filter screw in the carb and try to start, you just might get it going a bit.
But being real, you will likely have to go through the carb, kit costs @ $5, but wait until you get a good VVVRRROOOOOOM
or two out of it.
The carb setup is likely one of their autochoke carbs, so when/if you get to that point, we can cover that procedure.
Well I got it to just about fire up but now every time I try it want the throttle cable is off so was working buy hand to try to get it started. I check the plug and its almost a wet plug every time .
Just put a new plug new oil and fresh gas pulled it first time and cranked right up . Im going to take some degreaser and clean it up real good. I got a new throttle cable for it I need to put on due to it not having one. Im wondering on how to kill the motor once finished using it every time.
Just put a new plug new oil and fresh gas pulled it first time and cranked right up . Im going to take some degreaser and clean it up real good. I got a new throttle cable for it I need to put on due to it not having one. Im wondering on how to kill the motor once finished using it every time.