G gandichen Forum Newbie Mar 22, 2011 #1 I need a plastic grille for the Mitsubishi D 2050. (1979-1981) Thanks! [email protected]
twall Lawn Addict Mar 22, 2011 #2 You might have better luck posting that on: TractorByNet.com - Compact Tractor Forum LMF's sister site. :thumbsup:
You might have better luck posting that on: TractorByNet.com - Compact Tractor Forum LMF's sister site. :thumbsup:
K KennyV Lawn Pro Mar 23, 2011 #3 gandichen said: I need a plastic grille for the Mitsubishi D 2050. (1979-1981) Thanks! [email protected] Click to expand... twall is right, but while you are here, you might look at tractor salvages, this is a link to most: Antique Tractor Parts Sources | Antique Tractor parts resources for Antique Tractors in the United States and other countries especially check out West Kentucky Tractor Parts - Kevil, Kentucky they carry a LOT of Japanese compact tractor parts... BTW, Welcome to the Forum hope to see you back...:smile:KennyV
gandichen said: I need a plastic grille for the Mitsubishi D 2050. (1979-1981) Thanks! [email protected] Click to expand... twall is right, but while you are here, you might look at tractor salvages, this is a link to most: Antique Tractor Parts Sources | Antique Tractor parts resources for Antique Tractors in the United States and other countries especially check out West Kentucky Tractor Parts - Kevil, Kentucky they carry a LOT of Japanese compact tractor parts... BTW, Welcome to the Forum hope to see you back...:smile:KennyV
Briana Lawn Addict Apr 28, 2011 #4 Hello, I have moved your post to the General Mower Discussion Forum. You will have better luck finding assistance there. :wink: Thanks for joining LawnMowerForum!!!
Hello, I have moved your post to the General Mower Discussion Forum. You will have better luck finding assistance there. :wink: Thanks for joining LawnMowerForum!!!