Threads
Grass Boss:confused2:, never heard of that brand:ashamed:

Apparently out of New Zealand.
HOLA1100g.jpg

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
Grass Boss:confused2:, never heard of that brand:ashamed:

Ha ha I just got lucky and found the pic on line.
I have never heard of it

(( racing is the only sport that you need two balls ))

midnite rider

Lawn Addict
Threads
Well most of the easy brands have been named so it is getting more difficult to name the rest. Makes for a more competitive game though, don't you think? Here is another brand I have found that has not been named? Let me know if you would like some more common brands that I can find models for that will not be duplicated. A list of named brands and numbers would be nice but time consuming. Anyway try your knowledge or research on this zero turn.
attachment.php

whatmake99245b.jpg

midnite rider

Lawn Addict
Threads
Just a note that this thread is at over 80,000 views, over 3000 replies and over 300 pages, WOW!

Threads
Well most of the easy brands have been named so it is getting more difficult to name the rest. Makes for a more competitive game though, don't you think? Here is another brand I have found that has not been named? Let me know if you would like some more common brands that I can find models for that will not be duplicated. A list of named brands and numbers would be nice but time consuming. Anyway try your knowledge or research on this zero turn.
View attachment 14446

Gizmow Formula. :thumbsup:

bakerg

Lawn Addict
Threads
Just a note that this thread is at over 80,000 views, over 3000 replies and over 300 pages, WOW!

When I started this thread, I never thought it would last this long:dance1: but it certainly has been fun and educational.:thumbsup:

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
When I started this thread, I never thought it would last this long:dance1: but it certainly has been fun and educational.:thumbsup:

I have learned a lot about mowers as I do read about every mower that we have guessed or in some case already knew what it was.

I would post some I have found but have not found a good app to white out the names.

(( racing is the only sport that you need two balls ))