Naja 4500

It's got a 15HP V-Twin OHV Vanguard engine. Does anyone know where I could find an assembly design for the belt drive? I seriously start to think somethings wrong with the drive system. I don't want to start disassembly without having a design telling me where goes what.

@KennyV: tnx a lot for the link!
Like you, I'm unable to get anywhere with the information you have provided. I suggest you take some pictures of the mower and maybe someone will recognize what you have and cross reference it to something in this country. Besides, I would like to see what a Belgium lawn mower looks like anyway.
A picture is worth a thousand words..
 
Like you, I'm unable to get anywhere with the information you have provided. I suggest you take some pictures of the mower and maybe someone will recognize what you have and cross reference it to something in this country. Besides, I would like to see what a Belgium lawn mower looks like anyway.
A picture is worth a thousand words..

However, AYP (American Yard Products), was and is, the largest producer of mowers for Sears, under the Craftsman name. If it looks simmilar to a Craftsman, I'd put money on it that it is virtually IDENTICAL to a Craftsman.
 
Hello, I have moved your post to the General Mower Discussion Forum. You will have better luck finding assistance there. :wink:

Thanks for joining LawnMowerForum!!!
 
As promised: the pics.
 

Attachments

  • IMAG0209.jpg
    IMAG0209.jpg
    314.7 KB · Views: 6
  • IMAG0210.jpg
    IMAG0210.jpg
    286.6 KB · Views: 7
  • IMAG0212.jpg
    IMAG0212.jpg
    188.4 KB · Views: 4
  • IMAG0213.jpg
    IMAG0213.jpg
    153.4 KB · Views: 4
  • IMAG0214.jpg
    IMAG0214.jpg
    217.8 KB · Views: 6
  • IMAG0215.jpg
    IMAG0215.jpg
    266.9 KB · Views: 3
  • IMAG0216.jpg
    IMAG0216.jpg
    194.5 KB · Views: 4
Back
Top