N/A or Out Of Stock

Fish

Lawn Pro
Threads
It looks like the newer Snappers have vastly different part numbers, doing a search of just that one part number, I came up with a few different brands, so that company made the model for different brands, I suppose. Is this what the part you need look like this?

ILENGINE

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Fish Snapper is owned by Simplicity which is owned by Briggs which also owns Murray aka Briggs and Stratton Power. So that part is used on various models under several different brands and models. MTD does the same thing with Troybilt, Cub Cadet, Yard Machine, Remington,

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
I too got side tracked somewhat too it didn't dawn that the OP was looking for the axle spindle. And it is definitely list as NLA.

And it appears that some of the newer Snapper Riders are actually built by Husqvarna or least some of the parts are Husqvarna parts.

Fish

Lawn Pro
Threads
Fish Snapper is owned by Simplicity which is owned by Briggs which also owns Murray aka Briggs and Stratton Power. So that part is used on various models under several different brands and models. MTD does the same thing with Troybilt, Cub Cadet, Yard Machine, Remington,
Yeah, I have been out of the mower repair game for a while. Doesn't look like the support the newer Snappers very well.

ILENGINE

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Snapper has kind of been the wicked stepchild since they put them in Walmart a few years back made by MTD. Since them they have been made by MTD, Husqvarna, and a couple of other offshore companies with no service or parts network.