N/A or Out Of Stock

rachadwell

Threads
I am working on a Snapper 7800918-00 rear engine rider I need a spindle and steering arm for the R/H side but it seems there are N/A or Out Of Stock if anyone has or knows where I might find these parts I would love to hear from you thanks.

ILENGINE

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Briggs dealer distribution is showing them as No Longer Available.

rachadwell

Threads
Thank you IL ENGINE for your reply, it seems that this old mower is just to old to save but will make some scrapper happy.

Tiger Small Engine

Threads
Thank you IL ENGINE for your reply, it seems that this old mower is just to old to save but will make some scrapper happy.
With some measuring, research, and modification, you can sometimes make other parts work. Think outside the box if you are determined enough or like a challenge and see if you can fix it.

rachadwell

Threads
Thank you Tiger Small Engine for your reply, as you said think outside the box and I have done that and I think I have come up with a plan that will revive the old mower and save it from the scrapper.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Slomo using the site you posted.
1693519233117.png

And as the spindle the OP will have to order individual parts and repair the current spindle assembly.

slomo

Lawn Addict
Threads
There is a steering spindle. My bad. Had blade spindle on the mind. Disregard my poor info.

ILENGINE

Lawn Royalty
Threads
There is a steering spindle. My bad. Had blade spindle on the mind. Disregard my poor info.
Most of the time when people talk spindles they mean blade spindles not steering spindles. just brings to light the confusion caused by using the same name for different parts.

Fish

Lawn Pro
Threads
First you need to work with the original part number, and then do a search under Snapper. Folks like me get their hands on old inventory from closed mower shops, and sell them on e-bay and such.

Here is a snip of the Snapper category on my e-bay store. Note that I use the original Snapper number, and their updated one with the 70 prefix, I put up both to make more visible in searches.

snapperpage.JPG