my fix to overheating tractor

Mr Intek's bad diet

So this owner of the "TLC Cafe" looks up one day and sees his tractor, Mr. Intek," sitting at a table.
"Good to see you Mr. Intek. Watching your diet now that you've recovered from that fast food problem?" " Yup", says tractor, " the cam and guide did not agree with me." "What would you like?" says owner. "Got any pushrod?" says tractor. "NO, you know I don't serve that here." says owner. "Never mind," says tractor . "I'll help myself."

Later owner removes partly digested pushrod from tractor's sump.
 

Attachments

  • Prod.jpg
    Prod.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 20
  • valvetrain.jpg
    valvetrain.jpg
    192.5 KB · Views: 12
  • Spring.jpg
    Spring.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 20
  • Guide.jpg
    Guide.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 18
  • oilgauge.jpg
    oilgauge.jpg
    157.3 KB · Views: 13
  • oilswitch.jpg
    oilswitch.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 10
  • oilflow.jpg
    oilflow.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 10
Re: Let's change the title rather than start a new thread....

So this owner of the "TLC Cafe" looks up one day and sees his tractor, Mr. Intek," sitting at a table.
"Good to see you Mr. Intek. Watching your diet now that you've recovered from that fast food problem?" " Yup", says tractor, " the cam and guide did not agree with me." "What would you like?" says owner. "Got any pushrod?" says tractor. "NO, you know I don't serve that here." says owner. "Never mind," says tractor . "I'll help myself."

Later owner removes partly digested pushrod from tractor's sump.

Um, are you from Washington - as in DC? Cause you make just as much sense as a politician........:biggrin: JK, before you huff and puff.

If you're going to change the title of the thread in your response, perhaps you should start another thread? Just a suggestion.

So, this Kohler walks into a bar...........
 
Re: Let's change the title rather than start a new thread....

Um, are you from Washington - as in DC? Cause you make just as much sense as a politician........:biggrin: JK, before you huff and puff.

If you're going to change the title of the thread in your response, perhaps you should start your own thread? Just a suggestion.

So, this Kohler walks into a bar...........


Was that as funny as it seemed to be, cause it seemed really funny to me....but I lost track somewhere along the line.....anyway these 2 pushrods walk into a bar....a gay bar you ask?
 
Re: Let's change the title rather than start a new thread....

Was that as funny as it seemed to be, cause it seemed really funny to me....but I lost track somewhere along the line.....anyway these 2 pushrods walk into a bar....a gay bar you ask?

Funny? Yup. Pure sarcasm........
 
the guide worked itself out like that?

yea..... I think thats what started this whole thing. The guide moved and motoman thinks it's because of high engine/oil temperature.
so he wants to lower the operating temperature.
It was 2 separate threads and it's hard to follow...but the pictures and the techniques are very interesting
 
Unlike politicians I try to understand, try to help, no spin, no pork , no 18 year old pages...darn)

The driving force? I am still mad I spent $2500 on my rig. That's more than my car was worth. Also I believe tools should last and give value (no offense to you who seem to genuinely love your tractors) . What prepared me for this? I owned British bikes and cars.
 
Back
Top