Mower and 1 gallon gas storage

It get's really hot in there. There was an opening about 8x12 inches but I sealed it up. The windows are about 4 inch slats that roll up, and 1 was off center, so I can twist a few to let some ventilation in.


I would get all the ventilation I could. There are a couple of thing things you can do like maybe installing an exhaust fan some where in the wall or roof like the one they have in a restroom or maybe a small roof vent there both simple to install and fairly cheap, anything to get some air movement. I'd go with the exhaust fan and set it up on some type of timer to run three or four times during the day if your that concerned.
 
You said your hot water heater is in there is it electric or gas? Gas has a pilot light.... just sayin
 
I would get all the ventilation I could. There are a couple of thing things you can do like maybe installing an exhaust fan some where in the wall or roof like the one they have in a restroom or maybe a small roof vent there both simple to install and fairly cheap, anything to get some air movement. I'd go with the exhaust fan and set it up on some type of timer to run three or four times during the day if your that concerned.

I think eventually I will just estimate how much I need and just get a quart or however much I need at a time. I still plan to keep my mower in there. My neighbor keeps his outside, but I don't think his porch or shed are like mine.
 
I just had a brilliant idea. Instead of storing the left over gasoline, I will just put it into the gas tank of my car. :wink:
 
Back
Top