mojack

jd335

Threads
ok i seen the mojack lift today we need something like that here is that the best for the money or are there some other brands out there im not aware of the cost was 200 bucks

jd335

Threads
yea that caught my eye real quick i was gonna go ahead and get but i no i will check with the pros first i got to be back tomorrow so i'll probably have one.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
ok i seen the mojack lift today we need something like that here is that the best for the money or are there some other brands out there im not aware of the cost was 200 bucks

You can look at these sites also. I've been using the Mojack EZ for about a year and I lift a 44" and a 48" ZTR and I can't tell you how much work the thing has saved me. Quick and EZ as the name says. Got it at Tractor Supply $198.99 Photos - http://lawncare.forumsmotion.com/t38-z-force-44

TheMojack.com - Home
TurfBuddy Lifts - J&S Jacks
The Jungle Jack manufactured by Jungle Jim's Accessory Products

Tater

Threads
I guess just call me shade tree, but I've had a 1" poly rope over a big limb in a tree in my back yard with a clevis in it that I hook a $20 come-along in, and I use a chain and lift my 89 mod. Wheel Horse 724z to do the blades etc... I think the MoJack would be in the way in front for changin blades etc. ... Been using that setup for 20+ yrs., but I do jump up on the front after raisin it to make sure the rope it still strong...lol... It's up out of the way and you don't see the rope in the tree till I hook the come-along in it...
Have a good one...Tater2...

Jetblast

Threads
Love the MoJack EZ. I paid $200 for it a month or two ago but last time I was at Tractor Supply Co. they had them for $169, so they do go on sale occasionally. Even at $200 though, I think it's a good buy. It gets the deck nice and high so blade changes are a walk in the park, and it feels plenty strong.

Mini Motors

Threads
When I saw the title of this thread, I'm thinkin' -location device for a stolen mower?:laughing::laughing:

jd335

Threads
thanks for the imput i went by today they only had the display model suppose to get some monday so hopefully i'll have one then it was @ tractor supply i am in all the stores daily and they are the only supplier i have seen so far.

jd335

Threads
I guess just call me shade tree, but I've had a 1" poly rope over a big limb in a tree in my back yard with a clevis in it that I hook a $20 come-along in, and I use a chain and lift my 89 mod. Wheel Horse 724z to do the blades etc... I think the MoJack would be in the way in front for changin blades etc. ... Been using that setup for 20+ yrs., but I do jump up on the front after raisin it to make sure the rope it still strong...lol... It's up out of the way and you don't see the rope in the tree till I hook the come-along in it...
Have a good one...Tater2...
i promise i will send flowers

Giles

Threads
Looks like a neat tool. However I have been using my "cherry picker" engine lift, for many years. It can also be used for other lifting jobs and it cost about the same or less.