look what the neighbor drug in my garage/

Hi folks, Sorry for a long time it takes me to reply but the mower keeps falling to the backburner. Long story short I got it running. But running very weak.
The issue is all carburation. I get it running and I constantly have to keep adjusting the throttle lever so it will not die an doesnt have enough power to cut lawn without stalling.DSCN1847.jpgDSCN1846.jpgDSCN1845.jpgDSCN1844.jpgDSCN1840.jpgDSCN1847.jpgDSCN1846.jpgDSCN1845.jpgDSCN1844.jpgDSCN1840.jpg out
 
So does the linkage right to all?
I have noticed the throttle cable does not go to the carborator . Am I missing a cable? DSCN1843.jpgDSCN1842.jpgDSCN1841.jpgDSCN1840.jpg. these are the pics of where all the cables are going
 
I don't think you have a throttle control on the handle ..... Most of those type mowers are just one speed ..... I don't think that is the right spring..... It looks odd......

I don't remember all what you did to that mower... Did you go thru the carb and give it a good cleaning with a kit ????

Plus Tard Mon Ami ~!~!
 
So does the linkage right to all?
I have noticed the throttle cable does not go to the carborator . Am I missing a cable? View attachment 42179View attachment 42180View attachment 42181View attachment 42182. these are the pics of where all the cables are going

There are engines without throttles from the factory, yours may be one.

Does the handle (that you would hold on to) have a throttle lever? If not, you don't have an adjustable throttle.

The second picture, with the pen and drive wheel, spring doesn't look right. Is the outside end of that cable bolted down to the frame? Also, when it is activated / pulled, does it tighten the belt?
 
Back
Top