LMF having a break down ?

jmurray01

, , 1,000 Post Club
Threads
Recently a few things have been going wrong with LMF it seems.

Examples:

On the homepage it says the most recent post in the Front Porch is "Is your mowing season over now ?", but when I click on the FP and look at the list, it says the most recent post is "Beach vacation pics for anyone interested".

A couple of times it has said a member was online on the list at the bottom of the homepage, but when I clicked on their profiles it said they hadn't been online for a while.

So, am I cracking up, or is there a problem here ? :laughing:

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Recently a few things have been going wrong with LMF it seems.

Examples:

On the homepage it says the most recent post in the Front Porch is "Is your mowing season over now ?", but when I click on the FP and look at the list, it says the most recent post is "Beach vacation pics for anyone interested".

A couple of times it has said a member was online on the list at the bottom of the homepage, but when I clicked on their profiles it said they hadn't been online for a while.

So, am I cracking up, or is there a problem here ? :laughing:

Yes I think your right I think there may be problems. Check out the currently active members it says there are 22 members online I counted 21 and I too have noticed the things you describe.

jmurray01

, , 1,000 Post Club
Threads
Yes I think your right I think there may be problems. Check out the currently active members it says there are 22 members online I counted 21 and I too have noticed the things you describe.
I'm glad to see I'm not the only one.

Ha, just as I clicked to reply to your post I got "Internal Server Error" on the first try :laughing:

The irony!

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
I'm glad to see I'm not the only one.

Ha, just as I clicked to reply to your post I got "Internal Server Error" on the first try :laughing:

The irony!

I don't think were the only ones. I think wayne195 noticed it too because he asked once about what calculation was used to calculate the amount of "Active Members" at the bottom of the page. Somethin some where is a isn't working.

jmurray01

, , 1,000 Post Club
Threads
I don't think were the only ones. I think wayne195 noticed it too because he asked once about what calculation was used to calculate the amount of "Active Members" at the bottom of the page. Somethin some where is a isn't working.
Ah yes, I remember that.

Hmm... Looks like we got problems!

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Problems for sure, and what's with this new member zhuyu8926 and all the advertising and spam. I thought ads. weren't allowed??

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Ya know someone else said something once about forum moderators, right now there's not a moderator or an administrator online and there really needs to be to remove stuff like that. :thumbsup:

jmurray01

, , 1,000 Post Club
Threads
Ya know someone else said something once about moderators, right now there's not a moderator or an administrator online and there really needs to be to remove stuff like that. :thumbsup:
Yep, I suggested moderators a while back. Muhammad is looking into appointing some moderators soon, so hopefully we will have no more spammers as of then.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Yep, I suggested moderators a while back. Muhammad is looking into appointing some moderators soon, so hopefully we will have no more spammers as of then.

We need someone who's going to be around on the forum often but appointing someone could be a little tricky.