Links to User+Services Manuals, Parts Lists, TI's (??whatever they are), Repair Times

motoman

Lawn Addict
Threads
  • / Links to User+Services Manuals, Parts Lists, TI's (??whatever they are), Repair Times
burner boy, You did right. Knowledge sets us free. Greed keeps a closed hand. Only 10% of readers will act on your info , anyway. Lawyers want big fish not knuckle busters.

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
  • / Links to User+Services Manuals, Parts Lists, TI's (??whatever they are), Repair Times
Always looking for parts. You can PM them to me also.

burnerboy

Threads
All recent posts requesting PM with link duly responded to

Hope it helps you guys.

Anyone else want them please message on board asking for PM. Please consider that I am quite an in frequent visitor (busy boy !) but will try and check as regular as poss

Last edited:

pugaltitude

Lawn Addict
Threads
burner boy, You did right. Knowledge sets us free. Greed keeps a closed hand. Only 10% of readers will act on your info , anyway. Lawyers want big fish not knuckle busters.

Meant to say thanks for the link.
It will come in handy im sure.

burnerboy

Threads
No worries all. Just amazed that such a reputable company that appears to be targeting the home market now in addition to the pro market isnt more open.

Just don't understand the whole dark-arts of providing useful manuals, but hey we have some and as posted earlier download away quick in case the site gets found and taken down.

You can buy them on flea-bay but for silly money so there is obviously a supply of these and a demand for them.

pugaltitude

Lawn Addict
Threads
No worries all. Just amazed that such a reputable company that appears to be targeting the home market now in addition to the pro market isnt more open.

Just don't understand the whole dark-arts of providing useful manuals, but hey we have some and as posted earlier download away quick in case the site gets found and taken down.

You can buy them on flea-bay but for silly money so there is obviously a supply of these and a demand for them.

Its because they want everyone to go to a dealer to get repairs which means that they could then buy another Stihl product.
Honda, John Deere, and a few others just the same.

gkyork

Forum Newbie
Threads
Guys.

Had trouble with my blower (see other post) and found a great site googling.

It has all the above (and more) for loads of Stihls and I hope it will help some other members. Some of the links are dead but the ones I needed are fine.

Mods - I hope this isnt wrong posting this, if so please PM me and explain etc. This has been posted as it helped me and I hope it helps someone else - no more, no less.

http://www.lawnmowerforum.com/stihl-forum/19351-links-user-services-manuals-parts-lists-tis-whatever-they-repair-times.html#post124523

or to search for model

http://www.lawnmowerforum.com/stihl-forum/19351-links-user-services-manuals-parts-lists-tis-whatever-they-repair-times.html#post124523

Have some older Stihl equipment that I am trying to keep afloat, pm to me please?

usmc2311

Forum Newbie
Threads
Burnerboy If you're still around and have the links to the manuals could you PM them to me. Thanks and hope you have a good New Year

nightriderrv

Forum Newbie
Threads
If the links are still working I would like to see if some of my models are there Thanks:rolleyes:

hillblazer

Forum Newbie
Threads
Please PM me. Thanks!