Links to User+Services Manuals, Parts Lists, TI's (??whatever they are), Repair Times

burnerboy

Threads
  • / Links to User+Services Manuals, Parts Lists, TI's (??whatever they are), Repair Times
Guys.

Had trouble with my blower (see other post) and found a great site googling.

It has all the above (and more) for loads of Stihls and I hope it will help some other members. Some of the links are dead but the ones I needed are fine.

Mods - I hope this isnt wrong posting this, if so please PM me and explain etc. This has been posted as it helped me and I hope it helps someone else - no more, no less.

http://www.lawnmowerforum.com/stihl-forum/19351-links-user-services-manuals-parts-lists-tis-whatever-they-repair-times.html#post124523

or to search for model

http://www.lawnmowerforum.com/stihl-forum/19351-links-user-services-manuals-parts-lists-tis-whatever-they-repair-times.html#post124523

Fish

Lawn Pro
Threads
  • / Links to User+Services Manuals, Parts Lists, TI's (??whatever they are), Repair Times
Your putting this site up pretty much dooms it to Stihl's lawyers, it won't be there long.

burnerboy

Threads
Only trying to help......will remove it then.

TBH the search directed me to a forum elsewhere which linked it.

EngineMan

Lawn Addict
Threads
That link worked well only to bring you back to this page...!

burnerboy

Threads
Hi Engine Man.

Please note the response to my first post, hence I edited the links out and replaced them with links back to the post.

Personally I don't see the issue as it is a fantastic resource to information that I have personally struggled to find yet when I did it helped me loads.

I guess if enough people agree I can edit them back in ? Already had a mod' pm saying that they thought it was fine.

Have sent you a PM matey as you were kind enough to help me last September with my 1st post here.

pugaltitude

Lawn Addict
Threads
Can you PM me the link please?

burnerboy

Threads
Hi pugaltitude

PM sent, let me know what you think ?

Fish

Lawn Pro
Threads
I wasn't complaining, just know from past experience that is the link stays up, sooner or later Stihl will come knocking to have it removed. The
trick would to P.M. the link from one to another.

EngineMan

Lawn Addict
Threads
Stihl have always been a right pain giving they're information out.:thumbdown:

rideon

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hey burnerboy

How about PMing it to me?

Thanks