Life is A circle

D2hornets58

Threads
Getting free equipment is nice. Last year I got a free weed whacker from one of my customers neighbors. I was mowing and the guy just came over and asked if I wanted it. I brought it home and put in new gas lines and it ran fine for a while. I also got a free craftsman rider from a customer. I just cleaned it up changed the oil and oil filter and air filter, out new gas in and charged the battery and it started up and runs great now. It also has a nice 3 bag bagger.

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
I love push mowing I can walk for hours behind my snapper. You would think with all that walking I would not weigh 245.

I have a back yard full of free riding mowers. Every time I come home with one makes my wife more mad. Every time I can use a part off of one I make sure and tell her how much I saved.

Sent from my iPhone using LMF

metz12

Threads
I love push mowing I can walk for hours behind my snapper. You would think with all that walking I would not weigh 245.

I have a back yard full of free riding mowers. Every time I come home with one makes my wife more mad. Every time I can use a part off of one I make sure and tell her how much I saved.

thats how one of my customers is with trucks. he probably has 25-30 chevys out back. i get parts from him for my truck all the time

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
i got it for free so what do you expect? :laughing: but alot of my equipment i got for free. except my husqvarna 345 and my weed eater blower.

Hey the one thing you can say about those old push mowers you really had to push is they lasted for years and didn't weigh anything like these new mowers. I had one I bought from K-Mart and you couldn't kill the thing.

Threads
I had one I bought from K-Mart and you couldn't kill the thing.

That proves how well things were made "back in the day". Now if you bought a mower for K-Mart (if they even sold them), they probably wouldn't last a year!

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
That proves how well things were made "back in the day". Now if you bought a mower for K-Mart (if they even sold them), they probably wouldn't last a year!

You can buy a mower a K-mart. It's called a craftsman

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
Sears owns k-mart