Life is A circle

jekjr

Lawn Addict
Threads
You know it is funny how life is a circle. I got my first mower when I was 10 years old. I am 55 now. It was a 22" push mower with a 3 hp Briggs on it. Paid $42 for it at TG&Y. I worked 22 years in the Pulp and Paper industry as a Maint Mech. Have been in various other things over the years and pastor a small country church in South Alabama. Needing some more income I find myself back starting up a grass cutting business in the same town I started in 45 years ago. I bought a Kubota ZG 222, 8' Lone Wolf Trailer, Cub Cadet trimmer, and Poulan Pro Blower the first week in Aug of this year and have not looked back. Wish I had started back cutting grass 5 years ago.

Parkmower

Threads
Good stuff. Keep cutting, it's how I find my zen.

metz12

Threads
i look forward to doing lawns with my rider. it helps me think and clear my mind. but when i do a lawn with a push mower, all i think is "im thirsty or oh my god i have that much more of the lawn to do? and i still have to trim? ughh!":laughing: since it gets pretty hot in the summer and i hate the heat hahahha

Threads
i look forward to doing lawns with my rider. it helps me think and clear my mind. but when i do a lawn with a push mower, all i think is "im thirsty or oh my god i have that much more of the lawn to do? and i still have to trim? ughh!":laughing: since it gets pretty hot in the summer and i hate the heat hahahha

So you would not want to be me, huh? (Where the only mower I have is a "push" mower.) Summer heat.....push mower.......does it send chills down your spine? :laughing:

metz12

Threads
So you would not want to be me, huh? (Where the only mower I have is a "push" mower.) Summer heat.....push mower.......does it send chills down your spine? :laughing:

well uhh, yeah. but yours is a self propelled mower! you cheat! mine you literally HAVE TO PUSH!:laughing:

Threads
i got it for free so what do you expect? :laughing: but alot of my equipment i got for free. exept my husqvarna 345 and my weed eater blower.

I wish I could get a lot of my equipment for free....I always look at/after yard sales to see if there are any free mowers that I could use as backup mowers. So far I have not gotten lucky. I only saw a Craftsman PUSH lawn mower. :frown: