LETS SEE YOUR TRIMMER

D2hornets58:
What did you buy for the fall.....a handheld blower or a backpack blower??


P.S. Now that I did fall clean-up, I can tell you how powerful I think my Echo PB-255LN is....I think it is very powerful! I have never used a backpack blower, so I can't compare it to them, but from my stand-point, it is very powerful, and a great piece of equipment! :thumbsup:

I ended up not buying one and just using the echo backpack blower that I already had. I think I am going to buy a handheld for next year to use for blowing off driveways and stuff after mowing.
 
I ended up not buying one and just using the echo backpack blower that I already had. I think I am going to buy a handheld for next year to use for blowing off driveways and stuff after mowing.

Yeah, that would be a good idea, and save the backpack for leaf removal. Do you know what you are going to get?? An Echo?? It would be good for me to get a backpack blower since I push my mower to all the houses, because then it would be one less thing I have to "carry" (in my hands), so I can have two hands left for my mower and weedwacker....instead of having to strap it to the mower handle. :frown:
 
Yeah, that would be a good idea, and save the backpack for leaf removal. Do you know what you are going to get?? An Echo?? It would be good for me to get a backpack blower since I push my mower to all the houses, because then it would be one less thing I have to "carry" (in my hands), so I can have two hands left for my mower and weedwacker....instead of having to strap it to the mower handle. :frown:

Not sure what i am going to get. Probably an echo because the backpack echo i have does a good job. A backpack would be good for you because like you said it will be much easier to transport. next mowing season I will have my license so the handheld will save some room and be easier to bring with me when mowing.
 
Not sure what i am going to get. Probably an echo because the backpack echo i have does a good job. A backpack would be good for you because like you said it will be much easier to transport. next mowing season I will have my license so the handheld will save some room and be easier to bring with me when mowing.

How do YOU transport things now if you don't have a license?
 
If you want an Echo blower you might want to consider buying the Echo ES-255 Shred 'N' Vac. It comes with the pipes to be converted into the Echo PB-255LN blower (the one I have). Yes, it is more money, but you get the bag and stuff for the Shread 'N' Vac and also the blower. Now that I am considering getting a Shred 'N' Vac, I realized it would have been probably cheaper to do what I suggested above. :frown:
 
If you want an Echo blower you might want to consider buying the Echo ES-255 Shred 'N' Vac. It comes with the pipes to be converted into the Echo PB-255LN blower (the one I have). Yes, it is more money, but you get the bag and stuff for the Shread 'N' Vac and also the blower. Now that I am considering getting a Shred 'N' Vac, I realized it would have been probably cheaper to do what I suggested above. :frown:

Right now i have to make two trips. I have a trailer that attaches to my atv. So I put a push mower,weed wacker,leaf blower,gas and anything else that i need in the trailer. Then I uassually drive the quad to the customers house then walk back and grab the mower and drive that to the house. I also use the trailer to dump the clippings into. The trailer dumps so it is very easy to empty. I have used one of my friends blowers that you can convert to make it suck up the leaves. I would probably get one of those because it makes getting leaves around bushes and stuff like that a lot easier to get to.
 
Right now i have to make two trips. I have a trailer that attaches to my atv. So I put a push mower,weed wacker,leaf blower,gas and anything else that i need in the trailer. Then I uassually drive the quad to the customers house then walk back and grab the mower and drive that to the house. I also use the trailer to dump the clippings into. The trailer dumps so it is very easy to empty. I have used one of my friends blowers that you can convert to make it suck up the leaves. I would probably get one of those because it makes getting leaves around bushes and stuff like that a lot easier to get to.

WOW, you have a complicated system to get everything to your customers' house! I bet you are excited to get your license so it will be easier!
 
Depends how much you would use the vacuum feature. I think for the most part i would just be using it as a blower. I would only use it to suck up leaves around bushes. Not sure which one i will get. I will probably buy it sometime this winter so i will look at both at a store and see what I like.
 
Back
Top